Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2014 -- Risen indicators show that the consumer base for energy drinks continued to broaden outside of nocturnal consumption with an increase in the modern and traditional channels, there are new consumers entering the category with daytime consumption habits.
Gatorade was the leading brand in 2013 with 45% off-trade value share of sports and energy drinks, and 76% of sports drinks. The brand counts with an historic presence in the category, only recently facing competition, when Coca-Cola introduced Powerade. However, as competition became more intense, Gatorade naturally lost momentum, since in sports drinks it gained one percentage point in 2013 in share due to the extremely high initial share the brand had during upon launching, when it faced no competition. The brand has a wide variety of flavours and pack sizes, has very wide distribution, and QUINSA regularly carries out innovative advertising campaigns, focusing on events, sponsorship, celebrities, and marketing issues that are linked naturally to sports.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Leading healthy lifestyles by having a balanced diet and practising sports is becoming a goal for most Argentines, although working hours are being extended and other factors are also leading to more hectic lifestyles with less time to reach those goals. Sports and energy drinks is well positioned, catering to this trend directly by offering healthy products for sports and also work and fun.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Argentina?
- What are the major brands in Argentina?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in Argentina?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in Argentina?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in India
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia