Fast Market Research recommends "Sports and Energy Drinks in China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/10/2012 -- Vitamin water, introduced by Coca-Cola China in 2010 named Glaceau and the new launch of Nongfu Spring in 2011 named Nongfu Spring Vitamin Water have competed strongly against sports drinks in China, whereas a lack of new launches and promotions in sports drinks further negatively impacted off-trade volume growth in 2011, amounting to 7%. Because both vitamin water and sports drinks are similar in ingredients that contains high content of vitamins and also target at similar groups of consumers,...
Euromonitor International's Sports and Energy Drinks in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports and Energy Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Innovation in Sports and Energy Food and Drinks: Sustainable and natural performance enhancement
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Japan
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Canada
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Serbia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Malaysia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Romania
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Bulgaria
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Israel
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Saudi Arabia