Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sports and Energy Drinks in Dominican Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2014 -- Energy drinks has outperformed all other categories in growth rates over the years, including 2013. But that has been the result first of immaturity (the category began in late 2002), of effective communication campaigns that position the category as "the" companion for young people's nightlife consumption (with or without alcoholic drinks), and more recently of distribution and store visibility increase. However, that positioning has a limit for growth, and what happened with 911 in 2013 could...
Euromonitor International's Sports and Energy Drinks in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports and Energy Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Soft Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Global Energy Drinks Report 2013
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Japan
- Sports and Energy Drinks in South Korea
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in India
- Energy Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide