Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- Sports and energy drinks continued to welcome new manufacturers including JK Ansell Ltd (Raymond Group Company), Monster Energy Drink, and K.G. Functional Beverages Pvt Ltd in 2012 and 2013. Many manufacturers introduced new products to tap into the double-digit growth in energy drinks. Most of the companies including KG Functional Beverages Pvt Ltd targeted urban consumers who look for instant energy solutions. In addition, companies promoted their brands by associating with the sport events such as Cricket and Grand Prix to create awareness and appeal.
Red Bull GmbH remained the leader with off-trade value share of 69% in 2013. The company's brand Red Bull continued to enjoy the first mover advantage and long established presence across the country. In addition, the company's significant presence in on-trade channels including pubs and clubs drove Red Bull's popularity amongst youngsters even further. Although the brand remained the leader in terms of value share, it has been losing share to other late entrants including Monster and KS.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With changing lifestyles and increasing paucity of time, urban consumers would start relying on energy drinks to cope up with fast paced lifestyles. Most of them would continue to use sports and energy drinks to boost stamina and energy levels. Sports and energy drinks would continue to be consumed in gyms and sports clubs as well. However, the high price of energy drinks would restrict its growth in tier II and tier III cities over the forecast period. Energy drinks is predicted to grow by an off-trade value CAGR of 6% in constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in India?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in India?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Portugal