New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2014 -- Throughout 2013 sports and energy drinks continued to post strongest growth among soft drinks increasing by 22% in volume. The main driver for growth continued to be decreasing average unit price which brought turbulence to the market. Unit price continued to decrease due to discounting policies (related to severe competition) and introduction of cheaper brands.
By the end of 2013 the leading three players had a combined volume share of 53%. PepsiCo Holdings OOO continued to lead with a 22% volume share and a 30% current value share. Coca-Cola Refreshments ZAO maintained its second position with 17% and 20% share in terms of volume and current value sales respectively. Nonetheless both companies decreased volume share by one percentage point relative to the previous year. Negative dynamics of both companies in terms of volume sales was mainly driven by increasing competition from lower-priced energy drinks manufacturers gaining stronger popularity among Russian consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the course of the forecast period sports and energy drinks is expected to grow in popularity among Russian consumers. Development will be mainly distinguished by low level of saturation as well as constantly decreasing average unit price, which will positively affect consumer demand. Over 2013-2018 sports and energy drinks is set to increase by a volume CAGR of 8% and a value CAGR of 5% at constant 2013 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Russia?
- What are the major brands in Russia?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in Russia?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in Russia?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Singapore
- Sports and Energy Drinks in India
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France