Fast Market Research recommends "Sports Equipment - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2013 -- Sports Equipment - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Sports Equipment industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The sports equipment industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $24,726.0 million in 2011.
Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the sports equipment industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $21,117.4 million in 2011.
The US is expected to lead the sports equipment industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $23,237.4 million in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The sports equipment market consists of equipment for ball sports (baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, football, volleyball, cricket, hockey, etc.), adventure sports (camping, hunting and firearms, skin diving and scuba, water skiing, surfboarding and sailboarding, etc.), fitness (exercise bikes, home gym, rowing machine, hand/wrist/ankle weights, treadmill, jump rope, stepper), golf (clubs, bags, balls, gloves, carts, etc.), racket sports (tennis, squash, badminton, etc.), winter sports (downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, etc.), and other sports such as archery, billiards, indoor games, bowling, in-line skating, martial arts, wheel sports, pogo sticks, and fishing equipment.
Market values are calculated at retail selling price (RSP).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Sports Equipment to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Sports Equipment in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Hotels & Motels - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in North America to 2016: Market Guide
- Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016
- Sports Equipment Retailing in North America: Market Guide to 2016
- Sports Equipment Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in Latin America to 2016: Market Guide