New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2013 -- Sports nutrition witnessed 2% current value growth in 2012, reaching EUR32 million. Sports nutrition became even trendier in Finland, as consumers were more conscious about their health and wellbeing, and as the fitness culture continued to increase. However, not only has the customer base widened amongst consumers who are active in sports, but it is also noteworthy that sports nutrition has gained more popularity amongst consumers who are not regularly active in sport. Moreover, the products...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Growth Opportunities in Sports Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition in Germany
- Sports Nutrition in Estonia
- Sports Nutrition in Norway
- Sports Nutrition in the Czech Republic
- Sports Nutrition in Australia
- Sports Nutrition in Spain
- Sports Nutrition in the US
- Sports Nutrition in South Korea
- Sports Nutrition in South Africa