Fast Market Research recommends "Sportswear in Romania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- Sales of sportswear start to rise intensely in Romania in 2012, increasing by 7% followed by a 9% rise in 2013, thanks to the growing interest among the population in sports, regular exercise, and other sports activities. The rising numbers of sports facilities help boost sales of sportswear in Romania. Several state financed programmes support the construction of public swimming pools, both in small and large urban areas as well as the construction of public gyms.
Elmec was the leading category player in 2013, with an 11% value share. Elmec operates in fashion retail as a distributor and or retailer of international brands, such as Nike, Converse, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein, Miss Sixty, Energie, Custo Barcelona, Camper, Marlboro Classics, Polo Jeans and Trussardi Jeans by Ralph Lauren. Following on, adidas Romania was the second most important player controlling an 8% value share in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sportswear is set to record a CAGR of 5% in value sales at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Sportswear sales set to be fuelled by rising interest amongst consumers in living healthier and in working out. Sports footwear has a projected CAGR of 4% in value sales at constant 2013 prices, with sales set to be fuelled by rising demand for performance footwear, sales of which are set to rise by a 6% CAGR.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sportswear industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sportswear industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sportswear in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sportswear in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sportswear in Japan
- Sportswear in Vietnam
- Sportswear in the US
- Sportswear in South Korea
- Sportswear in the United Arab Emirates
- Sportswear in the Netherlands
- Sportswear in Morocco
- Sportswear in the Czech Republic
- Sportswear in Germany
- Sportswear in Hungary