Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Spreads in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- Despite low volume growth in 2014, spreads is expected to benefit from increasing unit prices, thus boosting value sales. One of the reasons behind this is related to the rising costs of raw materials, including fruit, sugar and cocoa, affecting final unit prices. However, the growing demand for quality and premium products, such as in jams and preserves and honey, is also contributing to this result.
Euromonitor International's Spreads in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chocolate Spreads, Honey, Jams and Preserves, Nut and Seed Based Spreads, Yeast-based Spreads.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spreads market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Hong Kong to 2018
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Turkey to 2018
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in the United States to 2018
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Saudi Arabia to 2018