Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of SSandC Technologies Holdings, Inc.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
"SSandC Technologies Holdings, Inc.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SSandC Technologies Holdings, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SSandC Technologies Holdings, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SSandC Technologies Holdings, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SSandC Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSandC) is a provider of mission-critical, sophisticated software products and software-enabled services to financial services industry. The company's software enabled services allow clients to integrate and automate their trading, modeling, portfolio management and reporting, accounting, performance measurement, reconciliation, reporting, processing and clearing functions. Its key offerings include portfolio management and accounting, trading and treasury operations, financial modeling, loan management, property management, money market processing, and training. It offers software enabled outsourcing services and subscription based on-demand software for the financial services industry. The company serves about 5,500 clients through its offices located across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. SSandC is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, the US.
SSandC Technologies Holdings, Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit