New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "STAAR Surgical Company - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- STAAR Surgical Company (STAAR) is a medical devices company. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets implantable lenses for the eye and delivery systems to ophthalmic market. Its product portfolio includes visian ICL with centraflow, visian ICL, visian toric ICL, collamer IOLS, silicone IOLS, toric IOLS and acrylic IOLS. The company also manufactures visual implants and intraocular lenses, and medical devices for refractive and glaucoma surgery that are used to correct the vision of patient with cataracts and refractive conditions. STAAR also improves existing intraocular lens models. It operates through its patent devices such as Collamer, Micro Tip Cartridge, MicroSTAAR, STAAR, STAAR Elastic Lens, STAAR Elastimide and STAARVISC. The company has manufacturing and administrative facilities in the US, Switzerland and Japan. STAAR is headquartered in Monrovia, California, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the STAAR Surgical Company portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cohera Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (SNWV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- IMRIS Inc. (IM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- ESTECH - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alcon, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update