Summary: Stainless Steel Honeycomb Core Market by Application [Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, and Others (Military and Sporting Goods)] - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/27/2017 -- Stainless steel honeycomb core is a stainless steel core in the form of a honeycomb. Most of the stainless steel honeycomb cores are used in the manufacture of aerospace, automotive, and construction structures. Increase in core thickness, and stiffness of the structure, with a minimal change in the weight, is a major benefit of using honeycomb structures. External stiffeners such as stringers and frames are not required owing to its high stiffness. Owing to high stiffness and lightweight nature, it is used in the construction of bulkheads, joining panels, floors, and others. This core also provides excellent resistance against moisture, corrosion, and fire.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3062
Surge in usage of stainless steel honeycomb core in aerospace, automotive, and construction sectors drives the global stainless steel honeycomb core market. However, availability of other materials, such as aluminum honeycomb core, restrains the market growth. Development and innovation to manufacture cores with better resistance to external environment, such as stress & strain and moisture, present a major opportunity for growth.
The stainless steel honeycomb core market is segmented on the basis of application and geography. Based on application, it is divided into aerospace, automotive, construction, and others (military and sporting goods). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Browse Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/stainless-steel-honeycomb-core-market
Major players analyzed in this report are MachineTek, Avion Alloys, Goodfellow, Tricel Honeycomb Corporation, Paramount Metal Finishing, Prime Laminating, Inc., Koshii Maxelum America, Inc., Coast-Line International, Pacific Marine Systems, and Panel Built, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global stainless steel honeycomb core market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market is provided.
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.