Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Starbucks Corp in Consumer Foodservice (World)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- Starbucks has enjoyed positive results in 2012 and early 2013, based on growing momentum in the US and successful organic growth in major emerging markets. The company continues to explore diversification into new categories, including cold-pressed juices, bakery goods, tea and even dairy products, on a path toward total becoming a global consumer brand rather than solely a coffee purveyor. Moving forward, Starbucks is looking to new markets in Latin America and renewing its focus on China.
Euromonitor International's Starbucks Corp in Consumer Foodservice (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Consumer Foodservice industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in the US
- Consumer Foodservice in Taiwan
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Consumer Foodservice in South Korea
- McDonald's Corp in Consumer Foodservice (World)
- Consumer Foodservice in Saudi Arabia
- Starbucks Corp in Consumer Foodservice (USA)
- Consumer Foodservice in Switzerland
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Singapore