Recently published research from MindCommerce, "State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2012 -- Cloud computing is seen by many people as the natural evolution of Grid computing concepts. Both, for instance, rely on the use of service-based approaches for provisioning compute and data resources. The importance of understanding business models and the economics of distributed computing systems and services has generally remained unchanged in the move to Cloud computing. This understanding is necessary in order to build sustainable e-infrastructure and businesses around this paradigm of sharing Cloud services. Currently, only a handful of companies have created successful businesses around Cloud services.
This research evaluates the major trends in the cloud computing industry including the effect of cloud services on mobile applications/stores. The report includes a cloud computing case study and ROI assessment. It also includes a comparison of cloud services providers with analysis of major companies/offerings including Saleforce.com, Google, and a SWOT analysis of Amazon Cloud services.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Cloud services companies
- Network service providers
- Telecommunications companies
- Outsourcing firms and service bureaus
- Application developers and app stores
- Large multinational enterprise companies
- Small to Medium Business (SMB) and their suppliers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cloud Services for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) Market
- The Top Ten Enterprise Applications Vendors: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses
- Emerging Enterprise Applications Vendors: Target markets, growth strategies and SWOT analyses
- The 2011 Ultimate Guide to Location Based Services and Applications
- Google in the Cloud
- Can Cloud Computing Help Enterprises Weather the Economic Storm? (Market Focus)
- Google Market Intelligence
- Microprocessor Market to 2015- Enterprise Shift to Cloud Computing and Popularity of Mobile Computing Increasing Demand for Multi-core Processor Chips
- Cloud Talk: Analysis of the Cloud Market, Business Transformation, and Industry Implications