Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of STEC, Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"STEC, Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "STEC, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "STEC, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "STEC, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
STEC, Inc. (STEC) is a provider of solid state technologies and solutions to meet the needs of original equipment manufacturers (OEM's). The company manufactures and distributes memory solutions based on Flash memory and Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) technologies and is also involved in the development of Flash solid-state drives (SSD's) and memory cards used in highly-volatile environments and high-density DRAM modules. STEC also provides both monolithic DRAM modules and DRAM modules based on stacking technology. It provides storage products, which are used in enterprise applications, networking and communications and other OEM applications. The company principally operates in Austria, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan and the UK. STEC is headquartered in Santa Ana (California), the US.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit