Fast Market Research recommends "Steel in Australia" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/09/2014 -- Steel in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The Australian steel market had total revenues of $3.6bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -10.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -10.5% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 4.9 million units in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -8.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2.4bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in Australia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Australia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia steel market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Australia economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Australia steel market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Australia steel market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia steel market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Steel in India
- Steel in China
- Steel in Asia-Pacific
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Steel in South Korea
- Steel in Taiwan
- Steel in Canada
- Steel in Russia
- Steel in Singapore
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)