New Materials market report from MarketLine: "Steel in the Czech Republic"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2013 -- Steel in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Czech Republic steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The Czech steel market had total revenues of $3.9bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -11.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -5.6% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 5.1 million units in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $4.2bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in the Czech Republic
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in the Czech Republic
Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Czech Republic steel market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Czech Republic economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Czech Republic steel market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Czech Republic steel market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Czech Republic steel market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Market in Czech Republic to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Market in Czech Republic to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Iron and Steel Fasteners Market in Czech Republic - Market Size, Forecasts and Market Players
- Iron and Steel Fasteners Market in Czech Republic
- Republic of Korea In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Czech Republic In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Iron and Steel Construction Market in Europe - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2016: Market Databook
- Wind Power in Czech Republic, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)