MarketReportsOnline.com adds "The Market for Stem Cell Biobanking and Storage - Size, Segments, and Trends" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2015 -- The purpose of this global strategic report is to prepare executives, company management, and industry investors with the data and knowledge necessary to make informed, educated decisions about commercial opportunities within the stem cell biobanking market.
This global strategic report is produced for:
- Executives of Industrial-Scale Biobanks
- Management of Stem Cell Product Companies
- Management of Stem Cell Therapy Companies
- Biobanking Industry Investors
It is designed to increase your efficiency and effectiveness in:
- Effectively pricing stem cell biobanking services
- Increasing revenue from stem cell biobanking services
- Identifying new or adjunct stem cell biobanking services to offer
- Identifying current market leaders within the stem cell biobanking market
- Characterizing the competitive environment for the stem cell biobanking market
- Identifying threats and opportunities within the stem cell biobanking market
- Acquiring greater market within the stem cell biobanking market
- Making intelligent investment decisions within the stem cell biobanking market
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/410298.html.
Stem cells are primitive cells found in all multi-cellular organisms that are characterized by self-renewal and the capacity to differentiate into mature cell types. Stem cells are still a relatively new discovery, as the first mouse embryonic stem cells were derived from embryos in 1981, but it was not until 1995 that the first culturing of embryonic stem cells from non-human primates occurred. Induced pluripotent stem cells were not produced until 2006. As a result of these discoveries, stem cells can now be derived at various points during the life cycles.
Forces Driving the Stem Cell Biobanking Market
Stem cell research and experimentation is largely driven by the unique ability of stem cells to divide and replicate repeatedly. In addition, their "unspecialized" nature allows them to differentiate into a wide variety of specialized cell types. In a developing embryo, stem cells can differentiate into all of the specialized embryonic tissues. In adult organisms, stem and progenitor cells act as a repair system for the body, replenishing specialized cells.
Therefore, the possibilities arising from these characteristics have resulted in great commercial interest, with potential applications ranging from the use of stem cells in reversal and treatment of disease, to targeted cell therapy, tissue regeneration, pharmacological testing on cell-specific tissues, and more. Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, and spinal cord injuries are examples of conditions for which clinical applications involving stem cells could offer benefits in halting or even reversing adverse effects.
However, to have stem cells easily accessible for research purposes and clinical applications requires them to be preserved in stable, temperature controlled conditions. For this reason, a substantial market has evolved for the biobanking of tissues containing stem cell populations and the storage of stem cells themselves.
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 1395 (Single User License)
Stem Cell Biobanking Market
Stem cell biobanking is the cryogenic storage of stem cells, or biological samples containing stem cells, for later use. The market for these services is known as the "Stem Cell Biobanking Market." Because stem cell biobanking often involves the long-term storage of stem cell samples, the market is sometimes is also known as the "Stem Cell Storage Market." For purposes of this analysis, these two terms are considered to be synonymous. A definition of this market is provided below.
Key report findings include:
- Current Size of the Stem Cell Biobanking Market
- Trailing 5-Year Market Size Data (2011-2015)
- 5-year Market Size Projections (2016-2020)
- Market Segmentation
- Market Share by Segment
- Key Industry Leaders
- Detailed Competitive Environment Analysis
- Analysis of Stem Cell Storage Applications (End-Uses)
- Number of Stem Cell Samples Banked, by Industry Leader
- Identification of Opportunities within the Stem Cell Biobanking Market
- And Much More
Other Related Reports on Biotechnology Market:
Biotechnology Deals and Alliances of 2014 at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/322620.html
Big Biotech Deals and Alliances of 2014 at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/322627.html
United Kingdom – Biotechnology at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/398516.html
Gene Therapy Musculoskeletal Insight: Pipeline Assessment, Market Trend, Technology and Competitive Landscape at
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Connect with us:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/108330077369677148621/posts