Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Store Cards in Malaysia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- With the tighter credit card measures being implemented by Bank Negara Malaysia, introducing store cards did not appear to be a viable move as store cards is likely to be regulated the same way as credit cards. It can be attributed to the credit feature that is present in store cards. As a result, there is lack of interest of store cards from both consumers and issuers which led to negligible cards in circulation, as well as transaction value and volume for store cards in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Store Card Transactions in Malaysia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Store Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- Financial Cards and Payments in Hong Kong, China
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in Spain
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Philippines
- Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina