Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Germany", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- Street stalls/kiosks value sales increased slightly in 2013 from 2012. Transaction volumes were almost stable, whereas outlet numbers continued to decline. This reasonable performance, despite the limiting factors discussed in the next paragraph, can be attributed to the fact that the level of employment in Germany reached an unprecedented level towards the end of the review period, which meant that more and more people had to deal with increased levels of stress and busier lifestyles. Street stalls/kiosks were able to benefit from this, since they provide quick and convenient products and services to their customers.
In Germany, chains - usually operated by franchise partners - continued to have an important presence in street stalls/kiosks in 2013, although overall they were still outnumbered by independent outlets. Regarding chains, on the one hand there was a focus on bakery brands, such as Ditsch, Wiener Feinbacker and Le CroBag, as well as on the other hand a focus on travel locations, such as airports and larger train stations, where outlets were often operated by franchise partners of SSP Deutschland.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Given the stagnating development towards the end of the review period, it is no surprise that over the forecast period to 2018 street stalls/kiosks is expected to see a negative value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices. The main reasons for this are the lack of real growth opportunities, as well as the competition from other consumer foodservice channels. Also, supermarkets, hypermarkets and discounters increasingly offer products which are in direct competition with street stalls/kiosks, thereby "poaching on their preserve".
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Street Stalls/Kiosks in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Street Stalls/Kiosks in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- How prevalent are chained street stalls or kiosks in Germany?
- Are any foodservice operators using the street stall or kiosk format to expand into other semi-captive locations or to reach a broader audience?
- What is the average sales per outlet for an independent street stall/kiosk in Germany?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Netherlands
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Thailand
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Mexico
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Vietnam
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Arab Emirates
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in France
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Egypt
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Sweden