New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Hungary"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Street stalls/kiosks current value sales increased by 7% in 2012 - a performance in-line with the 8% rise in 2011 and which is outstanding given the difficult economic environment. Most of the value sales growth however came from increasing unit prices as the number of transactions only increased by 2%. In addition, the number of outlets stagnated due to the challenging economic environment. Street stalls/kiosks tried to maintain lower prices to attract consumers looking for low-cost food...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Finland
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Bulgaria
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Russia
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Chile
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Romania
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Hong Kong, China
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Sweden
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Taiwan
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Ireland
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)