New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2013 -- 2011 retail value growth of 6% was stronger than the 5% review period growth rate. This was largely due to the October 2010 Goods and Services Tax (GST) increase, along with outlet number expansion. In addition, street stalls/kiosks benefitted from the economic downturn due to operators offering lower priced food options than other consumer foodservice categories.
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in New Zealand
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Ukraine
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Finland
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Russia
- Future of Wine Consumption in New Zealand, 2005-15
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Indonesia
- Future of Spirits Consumption in New Zealand, 2005-15
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the US
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, February 2012
- New Cars: Global Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)