Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Norway", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/27/2013 -- Current value growth in street stalls/kiosks continued to decrease in the review period, which was mainly due to stronger competition from other channels, such as chained fast food, which is able to offer competitive prices and a fast service. Despite the strong competition from fast food and 100% home delivery/takeaway, street stalls/kiosks maintained their competitiveness by increasing their presence in strategic locations around the main cities.
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Russia
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Hong Kong, China
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Taiwan
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Ireland
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Singapore
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Consumer Foodservice in Singapore
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice in China