Fast Market Research recommends "Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2013 -- Street stalls/kiosks showed the worst performance of any major foodservice category in South Korea in 2011. Total current value sales and outlet numbers declined by 2% and 1% respectively, while the total number of street stalls/kiosks transactions declined by 4%. Declines in transactions and current value sales were mainly due growing concerns among South Korean consumers about the hygiene standards and food sourcing policies of street stalls/kiosks operators, particularly independents. These...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in South Korea
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Africa
- Foodservice: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- South Korean Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in South Korea to 2016
- Future of Wine Consumption in South Africa, 2005-15
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- Refining Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2016
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing in India, China and South Korea - Regulatory Framework, Infrastructure Support and Discovery Funding Create an Environment Conducive to Growth
- Respiratory Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018