Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2017 -- Market Research Future published a Research report on "3D Scanner Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022"– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of 3D Scanner Market:
3D Scanner is an accurate and fast method that are utilized to determine the shape of the entity's surface and its volume in a 3D space. It is a device which is used to capture the 3D information of an object in real time. It is a process where lasers or structured light are used to capture the digital information relating to the shape of an object by converting physical objects into digital models. These 3D digital model are used to perform comparative and dimensional analysis of a product which are further used to make changes in designs to form a new product.
The gaining popularity of portable CMM-based 3D scanner used for conventional and non-conventional applications is also adding fuel in the growth of the 3D scanner market. The rapid progression in technology and the development of handheld 3D scanner are also expected to drive the growth of the 3D scanner market. Growing applications of 3D scanning across different verticals is also expected to provide a significant boost in the demand for 3D scanners market. However, the demand for accurate, quick, & effective results primarily would drive the 3D scanner market. In addition properties like affordability can also propel the market of 3D scanner by the end of the forecasted period.
The study indicates that laser, optical and structured light are anticipated to grow rapidly. Whereas, the optical scanners is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR followed by laser and structured light. Increasing focus on quality control and raising deployment of product lifecycle management solution also considered as a major drivers for the growth of the 3D scanner market.
The global 3D Scanner Market is expected to grow at USD ~5.83 Billion by 2022, at ~7.11% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2546
The prominent players in the 3D Scanner Market are – Hexagon AB (Sweden), 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.), Autodesk Inc. (U.S.), Faro Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Creaform Inc. (Ametek Inc.) (U.S.), Topcon Corporation (Japan), GOM mbH (Germany), Trimble Navigation Ltd. (U.S.), Nikon Metrology (Belgium), Carl Zeiss Optotechnik GmbH (Germany) among others.
Study Objectives of 3D Scanner Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 3D Scanner Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 3D Scanner Market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, vertical, range, offering, product, and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 3D Scanner Market.
3D Scanner market is segmented on the basis of type, vertical, range, offering, product, and application.
3D Scanner by Type:
- Laser Scanner
- Optical Scanner
- Structure Light Scanner
3D Scanner by Vertical:
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Power
3D Scanner by Range:
- Short Range
- Medium Range
- Large Range
3D Scanner by Offering:
- Aftermarket Service
3D Scanner by Product:
- Tripod Mounted
- Fixed CMM Based
- Portable CMM Based
3D Scanner by Application:
- Quality Inspection
- Rapid Prototyping
- Digital Archiving
- Topographical Surveys
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3d-scanner-market-2546
The regional analysis of 3D Scanner Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The study indicates that North America region is dominating the 3D Scanner Market owing to factors such as increased internet penetration and technological advancements. The study also indicates that cloud deployment is a driving factor for Asia-Pacific region to grow significantly in the 3D Scanner market by the forecast period. Apart from it the rising adoption of IT services is also driving the 3D Scanner market.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from 3D Scanner Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312