Global Styrenic Polymers Market Information, by Polymers Types (Polystyrene, Expanded Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Unsaturated polyester resin) - Global Forecast 2021
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2017 -- Key Findings
- The global styrenic polymers consumption is estimated to grow at a CAGR over 4.8% during 2016 to 2021
- In 2012, global styrenic polymers market was dominated by Asia-Pacific, with a share of 53.2% of the global consumption
- Europe accounted for 21.1% of the total styrenic polymers consumption in 2012 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR over 2.5% during 2016 to 2021.
- North America styrene polymer market is expected to have an above average growth rate
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on report
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1021
Styrenic polymers are produced through the polymerization of styrene monomers and other chemical compounds such as acrylonitrile, butadiene, etc. Production of styrene-based derivatives is the growing trend in the market due to increasing applications in building and construction, packaging, appliances, and automotive industry. The global Styrenic Polymer Market has been driven by factors such as growth in end-use industries, High growth in wind energy applications of UPR, Asia-Pacific to drive styrenic polymers demand, Increased SBR demand due to tire labeling regulations and few others. On the other hand, Increasing environmental and health concerns due to usage of styrene and Acceptance of other resins as substitute to UPR are hindering the global growth of Styrenic polymers market.
The Key Players of Global Styrenic Polymer Market
- Alpek Sab De Cv
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Bayer Material Science
- CCP Composites
- ENI S.P.A
- Ineos Group Ag
- Lanxess Ag
- Nova Chemicals Corporation
As per MRFR analysis, the global styrenic polymers market is segmented into polymer types which include Polystyrene, Expanded Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Unsaturated polyester resin.
Regional Analysis of Styrenic Polymers Market
Asia-Pacific is the largest Styrenic Polymers Market due to the rapid development of infrastructure and also due to the presence of fastest growing economies such as China and India. Europe has considerable regulations which constrict the usage of polymers based on the products' impact on environment.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 85 market data tables and figures spread in 130 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Global Styrenic Polymers Market - Forecast to 2021"
Brief TOC of Global Styrenic Polymers Market
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global Styrenic Polymers Market
5.2 Growth Drivers
5.3 Impact analysis
5.4 Market Challenges
Browse full Styrenic Polymers Market Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/styrenic-polymers-market
Study Objectives of Styrenic Polymers Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Styrenic Polymers Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the global styrenic polymers market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by polymers types and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312