Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Global Web Real Time Communications Market Research Report- Forecast 2023" – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of Global Web Real Time Communications Market:
Web real time communication can be explained as a mode of telecommunications or protocols which look for embed real-time voice, text and video communications abilities through web browsers. It enables communications to be done easily between individuals through a browser. This particular mode of telecommunications runs on java script application.
The factors contributing to the growth of the web real time communications market are increasing demand for secure mode of communications, rising demand from enterprise to improve customer relationship management, increasing implementation of these solutions in the healthcare sector and growing demand for better communication solutions.
Also, the benefit of implementing these solutions improve an organizations performance, reduces various expenses and reduces the complexities. Furthermore, web real time communications provide better video as well as audio quality at a lower cost compared to other telecommunications systems. The web real time communication technology is not supported in iOS and windows is hampering the growth of the overall market.
Geographically, North-America accounted for the largest market share in the global web real time communications market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The global web real time communications market is expected to reach approximately USD 10 billion by the end of 2023 with 44% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3264
- AT&T (U.S.),
- Apidaze (France),
- Avaya, Inc. (U.S.),
- Cafex Communications, Inc. (U.S.),
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.),
- Dialogic, Inc. (U.S.),
- TokBox, Inc. (U.S.),
- Polycom, Inc. (U.S.),
- Oracle (U.S.),
- Twilio, Inc. (U.S.),
- GENBAND Inc. (U.S.),
- Quobis (Spain) among others.
Study Objectives of Web Real Time Communications Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global web real time communications market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global web real time communications market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, organization size, vertical and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Web Real Time Communications
Browse Full Report Details@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/web-real-time-communications-market-3264
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of web real time communications into type, organization size, vertical and region.
- Video Conferencing
- Voice Calling
- Media & Entertainment
- BFSI Healthcare
- IT & Telecommunications
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share, owing to increased adoption of new technological solutions, development in the internet infrastructure, increasing demand for better operational efficiency and the strong presence of solution providers. Countries such as U.S and Canada contributes largely to the growth of the market. The market is expected to grow in the North-American region with a largest market share is expected to gain a CAGR over the forecast period.
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Web Real Time Communications Market Research Report- Forecast 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312