Draper, UT -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/12/2013 -- G3 is an online social media evaluation company that independently examines, evaluates and recognizes individual professionalism from the Network Marketing and Direct Selling Industries. Each week G3 is proud to award our “Certificates of Excellence“ to the top leaders from both of these influential industries for their incredible dedication to their craft. G3 recognizes individual unique talents, skills and abilities. There are 10 different categories of awards given each week. Within each category is a first place award (Gold), second place award (Silver) and third place award (Bronze).
Adam Paul Green, Successful Columbus Ohio Digital Venture Capitalist, Visited Harrisburg Pennsylvania Recently and Recognized the Efforts of Temple Swift, Brantford, Ontario Canada MXI Corp by Announcing them as a G3 Week 3 Award Winner for YouTube Monster
G3 is excited to announce the results for the G3 Week#3
To learn more about the G3 Weekly Award Program, Contact G3 President Adam Green: email@example.com
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant's "downline," and can provide multiple levels of compensation. Another terms for MLM include: "word-of-mouth marketing", "interactive distribution," and referral marketing. Most commonly, the salespeople are expected to sell products directly to consumers by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing. Some people use direct selling as a synonym for MLM, although MLM is only one type of direct selling, which started centuries ago with peddling.
Grow a Business With Localized Web Traffic From Google-Friendly Blog Website! G3 makes It Easy... Google ranks websites based on the relevance, freshness, and content structure. G3 creates powerful custom content for the customer that search engines LOVE based on important keywords about the business type and location. Then, they merge that content with specific details the customer has given to them! The result...? A powerful web presence that helps propel the customer to the top of search results! http://listpipe.com/about/
G3 Writes "Powerful Custom Content" Specific to the customer!
G3 localizes the customers content
G3 includes relevant keywords and optimized links
G3 Publishes the Content at the Right Frequency!
Appeals to search engines like Google
Search engines index your information sooner
G3 Creates and Manage the Tools For their customers!
G3 provides the blog
G3 provides the hosting
As their new blog site begins to fill with content, and establish a web presence, search engines begin to notice, index, and list them in their results. This is often referred to as "Organic SEO". The more custom content a customer has, the higher the site climbs in search results. If the customer is new to blogging and web marketing, G3 understands. For the most part, they'll take care of things for them. However if the customer would like to get involved, they've created easy-to-follow instructions and a cool video library to help them become more familiar with their own new blog site. They'll provide access to these resources once the customer has established an account.
The Real Reasons Why To Use Social Media:
1. If a business can’t be found — one is not engaging with the “True Market.”
2. Social Media (YouTube) is 64% more effective — than traditional advertising.
3. The “True Competition” — is guaranteed to be engaged in Social Media.
4. They will find customers — 15 times faster with Social Media.
5. They can reach their “True Market” — by simply engaging the right people.
6. By ignoring this Social Media Market, they are not creating opportunities – while their competition is.
7. Social Media saves massive amounts of time and money — if they uses it right. “When” their customers and prospects are engaging about them, the industry or the products and services — they need to be there listening. Otherwise, how will they gain the necessary market intelligence? How will they be enabled to respond or even be aware of problems or needs? If they are not present when and where the conversations are occurring, their truly “out of touch” with the market. http://www.g3-development.co/blog/
G3 Mission Statement:
To proactively serve our business community by providing solutions in entrepreneurialism, business development, social media and venture capitalism.
G3 Vision Statement:
To provide leadership in establishing strength with our client’s international businesses, being built on a foundation of innovation, advocacy, technology and business integrity