Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2012 -- Sweeteners are gaining ground in the preference of industries and people that consume low calorie products. This has led to a contraction in the per capita consumption of sugar from 50kg to 42kg; in contrast, fructose consumption boomed. Direct consumption by households remains stable at about 21kg per capita.
Euromonitor International's Sugar and Sweeteners in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sugar and Sweeteners market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sugar & Sweeteners - US - a snapshot (2010)
- Sugar and Sweeteners in Russia
- Sugar and Sweeteners in Germany
- Sugar & Sweeteners - Germany - A Snapshot (2010)
- Sugar and Sweeteners in Italy
- Sugar & Sweeteners - Spain - A Snapshot (2010)
- Sugar and Sweeteners in the United Kingdom
- Sugar and Sweeteners in India
- Sugar and Sweeteners in Spain
- Sugar and Sweeteners in China