Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sugar and Sweeteners in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2013 -- Sugar and sweeteners had another year of very slight decline in 2012, in line with the CAGR of the review period. The decline is mainly due to rising prices globally, but with 498,000 tonnes of sugar and sweeteners sold in 2012, sugar manufacturers and retailers do not have to be too concerned about a shrinking market.
Euromonitor International's Sugar and Sweeteners in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sugar and Sweeteners market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Fresh Food in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- Packaged Food in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the UK to 2017
- Starch Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Sugar Confectionery in the United Kingdom