Fast Market Research recommends "Sugar Confectionery in Belgium" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Sugar confectionery is a mature product category in Belgium where innovation, especially in terms of successfully targeting young consumers, is essential to maintaining growth. Operators of private label products are taking advantage of this situation, with their low prices. In fact, especially in sugar confectionary, consumers seem to be receptive to promotions - as compared to products such as chocolate confectionery where high-quality brands with a premium positioning, such as Merci (August Storck KG), are seeing growth.
Sugar confectionery is highly fragmented and featured no player with a double-digit value share in 2013. In this context, Lamy Lutti NV was ranked as the leading operator, with a 9% value share. It was also the company that recorded one of the strongest rises in share, thanks to the positive performance in 2013 of its Lutti brand, especially among young consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The performance of sugar confectionery over the forecast period is set to be static in constant value terms, alongside a marginal decline in volume sales. The saturated nature of this category represents a major obstacle to growth. There are, however, pockets of potential growth, such as a possible lift from stevia-based products, and other health-related innovations. Nevertheless, the overall outlook for sugar confectionery in Belgium is rather weak.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sugar Confectionery industry in Belgium with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sugar Confectionery industry in Belgium, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sugar Confectionery in Belgium market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sugar Confectionery in Belgium?
- What are the major brands in Belgium?
- Are consumers in developing markets abandoning comparatively cheaper sugar confectionery for chocolate?
- What are market opportunities for sugar-free products?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Finland to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Austria to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Peru to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Ireland to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in New Zealand to 2017