Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sugar Confectionery in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/02/2015 -- Following the same trend seen in 2014, the continuous rise in the cost of raw materials such as sugar continues to impact sugar confectionery prices. The sugar crop in the mid-west region of Brazil suffered another decline in the 2013-2014 harvest due to dry weather, which contributed to the rise in final prices of sugar products to consumers.
Sugar confectionery remains extremely fragmented in Brazil. The top five players recorded, combined, a value share of 42% in 2014. Investments in the expansion of capacity production, new products and flavours, combined with wide distribution networks all over the country, are the main approaches adopted by manufacturers to hold and improve their positions in the market.
Sugar confectionery players will continue to face difficult periods over the forecast period. Sugar confectionery has a very small projected volume CAGR of 1% and a projected constant 2014 price value CAGR of 2%. With increasing purchasing power among low-income consumers, it is expected that such consumers will continue to switch from sugar to chocolate confectionery over the coming years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sugar confectionery industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sugar confectionery industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sugar confectionery in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sugar confectionery in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- Are consumers in developing markets abandoning comparatively cheaper sugar confectionery for chocolate?
- What are market opportunities for sugar-free products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Canada to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Germany to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Belgium to 2017