Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/28/2014 -- Manufacturers have focused on innovation in order to attract consumers back to the category. The end of the review period saw innovation in terms of new flavour variants, as well as offering value for money. For example, there is a growing trend towards a larger-sizes within lollipops. Tiger Consumer Brands increased the size of its popular Fizz Pop from 13g to 20.5g over the review period, and other players such as Aldor are implementing similar strategies.
Euromonitor International's Sugar Confectionery in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Boiled Sweets, Liquorice, Lollipops, Medicated Confectionery, Mints, Other Sugar Confectionery, Pastilles, Gums, Jellies and Chews, Toffees, Caramels and Nougat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sugar Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- Sugar & Gum Confectionery in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2017
- Confectionery in South Africa
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Middle East and Africa: Market Guide to 2017