Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/30/2017 -- Confectionery is related to food products that comprise high sugar content such as chocolates, caramel, sweets, gums, candies, cookies, and marshmallows. These products are used to reduce stress, alleviate boredom, and to satisfy cravings.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2Accsaf
Introduction of new products with innovative flavors & healthy ingredients, growth in retail market, and increase in gifting trend drive the market growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register significant growth in the market, owing to rise in disposable income and increase in population in emerging countries such as China and India. In addition, introduction of low-priced, smaller versions of established confectionery chocolate brands by key players has supplemented the market growth However, rise in demand for sugar-free products on account of increase in instances of diabetes and growth in health concerns are anticipated to restrain market growth.
The report categorizes the global sugar confectionery market by product type into hard-boiled sweets, caramels & toffees, gums & jellies medicated confectionery, mints, and others (marshmallows, nougat, lollipops, and liquorice). Further, based on geography, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players operating in this market include the following:
- Nestlé SA
- Chupa Chups SA.
- Cadbury PLC,
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Ferrero SpA.
- The Hershey Company
- Perfetti Van Melle S.P.A.
- HARIBO Dunhills (Pontefract) PLC,
- Lotte Confectionery Co Ltd
- WM Wrigley JR Company
- Lindt & Sprungli
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2zLGt10
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2014 to 2022 of sugar confectionery market, which assist to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape to understand the competitive environment globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Microlevel analysis is conducted based on type and region.
- Key players and their significant developments in recent years are listed.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Product Type
- Hard-Boiled Sweets
- Caramel & Toffees
- Gums & Jellies
- Medicated Confectionery
- Others (Marshmallows, Nougat, Lollipops, and Liquorice)
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2AFppdf
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Adams and Brooks Candy
- Jelly Belly Candy
- AS Kalev
- Mapro Industries Ltd.
- Barambo Ltd.
- Roshen Kondyterska Korporatsia
- GBO Mendelez International
- Croatian company Kraš dd
- (Companies mentioned above are not profiled in the report, but can be profiled upon client request.)
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL SUGAR CONFECTIONERY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL SUGAR CONFECTIONERY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 6. COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452