Fast Market Research recommends "Sun Care in Hong Kong, China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2014 -- During 2013, consumers continued to gain awareness of the importance of wearing sun protection products to defend against the harmful rays of the sun. This was especially due to media publicity on the impact of the sun's rays on the skin such as ageing and pigmentation. Therefore, consumers were more conscious in including sun care products in their daily grooming regime.
Mentholatum (Asia Pacific) Ltd slightly declined in value share to reach 15% whilst sustaining its leadership in sun care during 2013. The established presence of its Sunplay brand continued to be the key contributor to its leadership over the review period. Furthermore, its products were light in texture, which made them suitable for usage in Hong Kong, China and sustained consumers' interest in them.
Sun care is expected to register positive constant value growth in the forecast period, though at a slowing rate versus the review period. This is due to the increased penetration of sun care amongst consumers, especially due to their established willingness to invest in products to protect themselves against harmful rays of the sun. Media publicity about global warming as well as the adverse impact of the sun's rays on the skin condition will contribute to the positive performance of sun care in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sun Care industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sun Care industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sun Care in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sun Care in Hong Kong, China?
- What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
- What is the most common sun protection factor?
- How are sales of self-tanners performing?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in Hong Kong, China
- The Future of the Suncare Market in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Facial Care Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Denture Care Market in Hong Kong: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Suncare Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Sun Care in Estonia
- Sun Care in Norway