New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- Sun care products showed current value growth of 6% to reach S$20 million in 2012. This was mainly generated from sun protection, which accounted for 96% of total value sales in sun care products. Higher SPF sun protection remains popular in Singapore as consumers generally consider that higher SPF products have greater protective function from sun.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Aftersun, Self-Tanning, Sun Protection.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sun Care in Sweden
- Sun Care in China
- Sun Care in the Czech Republic
- Sun Care in Norway
- Sun Care in Denmark
- Sun Care in Thailand
- Sun Care in Slovakia
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017