Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sun Care in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- The weather in the UK was unfavourable during the summer of 2012, thus leading to a decline in volume sales of sun protection and aftersun products. The continued economic downturn also meant that outbound tourism had not returned to pre-recession levels, thus further reducing demand for sun care products. Nevertheless, these factors benefited sales of self-tanning products, which registered strong growth in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Aftersun, Self-Tanning, Sun Protection.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Facial Care in the United Kingdom
- Home Care in the United Kingdom
- Denture Care Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Kingdom
- Body Care Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Hand Care Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Facial Care - Global Industry Guide
- Surface Care in the United Kingdom
- After-Sun Market in United Kingdom to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)