New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- In a still difficult economic social context, faced with stagnation of their purchasing power, consumers adopt more rational control of their purchases, even in the market for premium and super premium beauty and personal care. First, across all premium products (including super premium items), only colour cosmetics and sets/kits achieved appreciable growth in actual value terms in 2013. Then, potential consumers tightened their belt, including men whose segment never really kept its promises...
Euromonitor International's Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Super Premium Baby and Child-Specific Products, Super Premium Bath and Shower, Super Premium Colour Cosmetics, Super Premium Deodorants, Super Premium Fragrances, Super Premium Haircare, Super Premium Hand Care, Super Premium Sets/Kits, Super Premium Skin Care, Super Premium Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Poland
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Mexico
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Argentina
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Japan
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Thailand
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in India
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Singapore
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in the Philippines
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Romania
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Australia