Miami, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- Razient’s ASSESSOR solution (http://www.razient.com) provides risk compliance framework to allow a company to conduct Pre-Qualification Compliance Assessments for new suppliers. Pre-qualification assessments help in regulatory compliance, disaster recovery, industry best practices and allow only competent vendors into the supply chain.
“Our global incident tracking and risk compliance solution helps any size company manage the hard process of audits vendors against hundreds of questions, and automates the process for the company” said Mr. Gary Bahadur, Razient CEO.
- Know your vendor risk upfront
- Track global standards against vendor compliance
- Reduce downtime by selecting stable and compliant vendors
- Rate vendor risk across multiple risk categories
Razient ASSESSOR includes:
- Assess each vendor in the Razient application at no charge to the vendor
- Conduct surveys and risk indicators to evaluate vendor compliance
- Centralized view of risk results
- Deploy supply chain management best practices for risk assessments
- Reduce costs by eliminating risky vendors from your supply chain
- Centralization and history of vendor qualifications
- Scoring and weighting of risk assessment questions and results.
Razient (http://www.razient.com) empowers companies to quickly connect the dots with an end-to-end, 360 degree view of physical and compliance risk. Razient provides timely, daily visibility of all relevant incident types and threats specific to your locations, suppliers, and sub-suppliers locations. Razient tracks compliance against best practices, your company standards, applicable laws and regulations, including global regulatory requirements of every vendor and partner in your network.
MEDIA CONTACT INFORMATION