Sanford, NC -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2015 -- Many people with loss of grip strength or who have difficulty manipulating items don't realize one of the best kept secrets for alleviating those problems is hand therapy with hand grippers. Supreme Squeeze spokesperson, Eric Currey, announced that the firm's hand grippers are now available for home hand therapy use.
"Hand therapy using hand grippers accomplishes a variety of goals," said Currey. "It's a type of strength training for the fingers, hands, wrists and forearms and is effective for addressing multiple problems and conditions."
Physical therapy often involves the use of hand grippers for those with neurological problems, loss of grip strength, rehabilitation following fractures, and conditions that include tendonitis, arthritis and carpal tunnel. Hand grippers offer a portable and affordable option that can be used as often as an individual desires.
Supreme Squeeze's Top 10 benefits of hand grippers for hand therapy are:
1. Can be used at home, work and on vacation
2. Offers a non-invasive and non-surgical option
3. Addresses existing problems with nerves, ligaments, tendons and muscles
4. Aids in pain reduction and stiffness
5. Assists in regaining sensation and movement
6. Improves grip strength for dexterity, strength and coordination
7. Helps reduce the risk of finger, hand, wrist and forearm injuries
8. Provides an important rehabilitation tool following traumatic injury or surgery to improve recovery times
9. Advantageous for individuals in a variety of occupations
10. Acts as a preventative measure
Certain occupations, hobbies and athletic pursuits present a heightened risk of developing tendonitis, carpal tunnel, and the potential for incurring an injury. Hand grippers are effective for rehabilitation purposes, but they're also beneficial in protecting against injuries by strengthening the hands and working to help people combat the natural age-related decline in muscle strength that everyone encounters.
About The Hand Grippers
The hand grippers offered by Supreme Squeeze provide consumers with 66 lbs. or resistance, eliminating the need for multiple sets in different resistance levels. Sold in sets of two, they're created with high carbon steel construction, feature foam handle grips for comfort, and each purchase is accompanied by free training and exercise programs.
Supreme Squeeze's Top 10 benefits of hand grippers for hand therapy provide ample incentive for people of all ages to begin a regular regimen of exercise. The use of hand grippers is an effective means of staving off weakness, dysfunction, and building and maintaining grip strength that's available to everyone.
500 Westover Dr., Sanford, NC 27330