New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Surface Care in Serbia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Surface care is still relatively underdeveloped in Serbia, with some areas appearing only in the last couple of years. While consumer awareness is low, this is slowly changing as people learn more about different specialised products within surface care and start to use them instead of general cleaning products or even products meant for laundry care or dishwashing. Combined with the slight improvement in general economic conditions, this trend is helping to boost sales within surface care.
Henkel Srbija, with its Mer and Bref brands, led sales in 2013 with a retail value share of 20% and was followed by Unilever Beograd (brands: Cif and Domestos) with 18% and Saponia (Arf and Vim brands) with 15%. In terms of brands, fourth-ranked SC Johnson & Son markets the leading Pronto brand. All of these producers and their brands are well known, have good reputations and spend a lot on advertising, mainly through TV ads and billboards.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Serbian consumers are becoming more aware of specialised surface care products and are increasingly able to purchase such products. As a result, more and more specialised surface care products will be introduced - a development which will help to boost growth rates.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Surface Care industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Surface Care industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Surface Care in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Surface Care in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- What are the fastest growth categories within surface care?
- What are the key new product launches in the polishes market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Surface Care in Israel
- Surface Care in Morocco
- Surface Care in Peru
- Surface Care in Hungary
- Surface Care in Macedonia
- Surface Care in Turkey
- Surface Care in Ireland
- Surface Care in Tunisia
- Surface Care in the Netherlands
- Surface Care in Australia