The Global Surface Disinfectant Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes surface disinfectant market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2018 -- Global Surface Disinfectant Market accounted to USD 349.7 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 11.90% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-surface-disinfectant-market
Global Surface Disinfectant Market By Product (Hypochlorite, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Hydrogen Peroxide, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Peracetic Acid, Phenol, Alcohol), Formulation (Sprays, Liquids, Wipes), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) and Forecast to 2024.
This report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 50
- No of Tables: 250
Disinfectants are those chemical substances that are used to prevent infectious diseases and kill microorganisms by applying it on the surface such as washrooms, floors, tiles, furniture and instrument. As there is high vulnerability of infectious diseases among patients and staff members of clinics, hospital, and ambulatory surgical, proper cleanliness should always be maintained which eventually rises the demand for disinfectant products in the market. Strict rules and guidelines are made that enforces the authorities of hospitals to ensure cleanliness everywhere.
Major Market Competitors:
- 3M (U.S.)
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (U.S.)
- Procter & Gamble (U.S.)
- STERIS plc. (U.S.)
- Cantel Medical (U.S.)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. (U.K.)
- Sealed Air (U.S.), The Clorox Company (U.S.)
- Whiteley Corporation (Australia)
- Metrex Research, LLC. (U.S.)
- PURE Bioscience, Inc. (U.S.)
- UPS Hygiene Pvt. Ltd.
- Ecolab (U.S.)
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide Inc. (U.S.)
- DuPont (U.S.)
- Carroll Company(U.S.)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Among Others.
Inquiry before Buying about Surface Disinfectant Market Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-surface-disinfectant-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing rate of infectious disease
- Rising healthcare expenditure
- Continuous guidance about prevention and control of disease
- Rising awareness
- On the basis of product type, global surface disinfectant market is segmented into hypochlorite, quaternary ammonium compounds, hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine gluconate, peracetic acid, phenol and alcohol. In 2015, hypochlorite held the largest market share whereas quaternary ammonium compounds are expected to witness the highest market growth due to their biodegradable and effective nature.
- On the basis of formulation, global surface disinfectant market is segmented into sprays, liquids and wipes. In 2015, liquids disinfectant has accounted the largest market share and is expected to be the fastest growing segment.
- On the basis of geography, global surface disinfectant market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global Surface Disinfectant Market Research Methodology:
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
View Full Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-surface-disinfectant-market/
Global Medical Instruments Disinfections Market – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Medical Instruments Disinfection Market, By Product Type (Disinfectants (Wipes, Sprays, Liquid), Disinfectors, Endoscopic Reprocessors), End-Users, By Distribution Channel, By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-instruments-disinfections-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research