Global Surgical Glue Market By Product (Natural, Synthetic), By Application (Cardiovascular Surgeries, Orthopedic Surgeries, Urological Surgeries, Cosmetic Surgeries, Pulmonary Surgeries, Central Nervous System Surgeries, General Surgeries, Ophthalmic Surgeries, Others), By Indication ( Surgical Hemostat, Tissue Sealing, Tissue Engineering), By End User, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2018 -- Global Surgical Glue Market is expected to reach USD 4.27 billion by 2025, from USD 2.05 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Ask For Free Sample Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-surgical-glue-market
Surgical glues also known as surgical adhesives or sealants are used after a traumatic injury or surgery to fix internal or external tissue together. Surgical glues are excellent materials for wound closure as they use a chemical bond to hold tissue together for healing or to aid as a barrier to stop the flow of bodily fluids. They offer advantages over conventional approaches such as sutures and staples. The five main types of surgical glues are fibrin sealants, cyanoacrylates, glutaraldehyde glues, hydrogels, and collagen based compounds. However, scientists in the U.S. have recently created highly elastic surgical glue that can quickly seal even the toughest wounds in seconds without stitches or staples. The new glue known as MeTro seals the wound and sets in 60 seconds once treated with UV light. The glue composed from a special material contains a degrading enzyme that can last from hours to months and dissolves once the wound is healed. The new glue is said to be ideal for sealing complex wounds in tissues that would repeatedly expand and relax such as heart, lungs, and arteries.
Surgical adhesive is generally used as a piece of medicinal guide so as to hold a wrap or other dressing onto damage. Surgical sealants and adhesives are being utilized in preventing fluid loss and in facilitating the wound closures through the surface or joints or openings in materials. These are mainly known by their characteristics such as less pain and traumatic closure, fast application, no suture removal, and good cosmetic result. Sealants might be weak or strong, temporary or permanent, flexible or rigid on the basis of type. Generally sealants contain idle filler material and are formulated with an elastomer to give the required extension and flexibility. Demand for this segment is driven by rising need to manage blood loss in patients, growing number of surgical procedure, increase in geriatric populace, development of new product and the rise in R&D activities and growing predominance of different disorders such as obesity and CVDs, accidents and many more
Inquiry Before Buying: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-surgical-glue-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing need to manage blood loss in patients
- Rising number of surgical procedures
- Increasing uptake of technologically advanced products
- FDA and CE mark approvals of surgical glue products
- Lack of reimbursements
- Improving healthcare systems in emerging markets
- The global surgical glue market is segmented based on product, application, indication, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product the global surgical glue market is segmented into natural and synthetic. Natural surgical glue is further sub segmented into fibrin based, collagen based, gelatin based, chitosan based and others. Synthetic surgical glue is further sub segmented into cyanoacrylates, polymeric hydrogels and urethane based adhesives.
- The global surgical glue market segment is further segmented into cardiovascular surgeries, orthopedic surgeries, urological surgeries, cosmetic surgeries, pulmonary surgeries, central nervous system surgeries, general surgeries, ophthalmic surgeries, others on the basis of application.
- Based on indication, the global surgical glue market is segmented into surgical hemostat, tissue sealing and tissue engineering.
- On the basis of end user the global surgical glue market is classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics and others.
- Based on geography the global surgical glue market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
For Any query Talk to Analyst: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-surgical-glue-market
The global surgical glue market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical glue market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global surgical glue market are Adhesys Medical GmbH, Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc, CryoLife, Inc., LifeSeal, Covalon Technologies Ltd, Ocular Therapeutix Inc., Arch Therapeutics, Inc., Sealantis Ltd., Baxter, Ethicon US, Medtronic, C. R. Bard, Inc., Cohera Medical, Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Vivostat and Cardinal Health among others.
Access Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-surgical-glue-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research