Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2012 -- "Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: A Global CEO Survey" is a new report by Timetric that analyzes how senior level executives in the construction industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies. This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets; supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the channels used to effectively market green credentials.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Respondents from the construction industry identified Germany, the UK and Canada as the territories most likely to offer the largest-growth potential to sustainable products and services as indicated by 52%, 51% and 50% of respective respondents.
- Respondents from both buyer and supplier companies expect an increase in profitability due to the adoption of sustainability practices. Of all the C-level respondents, 57% of buyers and 54% of suppliers predict an increase in profitability.
- A total of 68% of C-level respondents from construction supplier companies identified 'emails and newsletters' as an effective channel of promotion. Additionally, 44% of respondents identified 'corporate or brand websites' as important.
The report features the opinions of construction industry senior level respondents related to the following:
- What sustainability means to the industry
- Factors that drive sustainability measures
- Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability
- Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability
- Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance
- Procurement of sustainable materials
- Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth
- Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets
- Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels
- Sustainability leaders
Reasons to Get this Report
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Balfour Beatty, Brett Concrete, WRAP, UK Green Building Council, Holcim, Caterpillar, Tindall Corporation, JCB India Ltd., ACC Limited, Italcementi, Philips
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Global Construction Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- CEO Opinions on Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Construction Industry: Survey Intelligence
- Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Global Construction Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Construction Industry
- CEO Opinions on Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Construction Industry in 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- CEO Opinions on Business Indicators in the Global Construction Industry: Survey Brief