New Country Reports research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2013 -- Sweden's status as an open trade-oriented economy means that the ongoing European economic crisis poses significant downside risks to Swedish growth.
We expect growth to remain moderate in the first half of 2013, with private consumption remaining one of the key drivers of the economy.
Sweden is among the best positioned developed economies in the world, with a highly productive workforce, a fiscal surplus and a stable banking system.
Major Forecast Changes
We now expect 1.5% real GDP growth in 2013, owing primarily to one-off base effects from inventory building in Q113. Private consumption will continue to be the main driver of growth.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Brazil Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Trinidad & Tobago Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Croatia Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Germany Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Kuwait Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Singapore Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- Vietnam Business Forecast Report Q3 2013
- United States Business Forecast Report Q3 2013