Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Sweden Business Forecast Report Q4 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/25/2013 -- Sweden's status as an open trade-oriented economy means that weak European demand poses significant downside risks to Swedish growth.
We are becoming increasingly optimistic towards the fortunes of the Swedish economy, after several quarters of acute weakness, with private consumption remaining one of the key drivers of growth.
Sweden is among the best positioned developed economies in the world, with a highly productive workforce, a fiscal surplus and a stable banking system.
Major Forecast Changes
Our forecasts for real GDP growth in 2013, 2014 and 2015 are 1.1%, 2.7% and 2.9%, respectively, down from our previous forecast of 1.5% for 2013 but up for both 2014 (from 2.5%) and 2015 (from 2.7%).
We have raised our end-2013 and 2014 repurchase rate forecasts by 25bps apiece to 1.00% and 1.25% from 0.75% and 1.00%, respectively.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Estonia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Albania Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Trinidad & Tobago Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United States Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Bulgaria Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Slovakia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q4 2013
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q4 2013