Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2019 -- Tapering economic growth, political gridlock, and a cooling property market are causing some uncertainty in Swedens wealth market, and this reflects in asset allocation forecasts. However, there are some notable bright points, particularly the countrys world class startup scene, which is boosting wealth sourced from technology and financial services, as well as proving a draw to HNW expats setting up businesses.
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1934609
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average Swedish HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Sweden;
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Swedish HNW investors and how demand will develop looking forward;
- Examines the allocation of Swedish HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future;
- Analyzes HNW investors propensity to invest offshore, preferred booking centers, and asset classes;
- Analyzes the product and service demand among Swedish HNW investors.
- 15.8% of wealth in Sweden is derived from the technology & telecommunications sector, one of the highest proportions globally.
- The HNW expat population is in line with the regional average, with almost 80% of this segment hailing from Finland and Norway.
- Swedish HNW individuals tend to work with just 3.4 wealth managers and hold 53% of their portfolios with the lead provider.
- Equities, particularly direct holdings, dominate Swedish HNW portfolios. However, a notable increase in cash holdings is anticipated, with 86.5% of wealth managers forecasting an increase over the coming year.
- Swedish HNW investors hold a sizable 40% of their portfolio offshore. Almost half of offshore holdings are in equities, with centers such as the US, Germany, and the UK a particular draw.
- 60.3% of wealth managers believe they will lose market share to automated investment services over the coming year. Demand for such services is high at 100%, but provision among traditional players is low.
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/wealth-in-sweden-hnw-investors-2018-report.html/toc
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the necessary edge and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors preferences for the various styles of asset management.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Swedish HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG