Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- With an expected 18% retail value growth in 2013, growth of sweet and savoury snacks is set to decline in comparison to the previous two years, although it is expected to remain strong for both economy and premium products.
Jessy Diffusion is set to continue leading the category in both the economy and premium segments. Jessy Diffusion, Leader Foods and Atlantic Food are the largest players in the category, representing an expected joint retail value share of 74% in 2013.
Sweet and savoury snacks is expected to continue to post rapid growth. Over the forecast period the category is expected to register a constant value CAGR of 14% in terms of 2013 prices, to reach Dh1.1 billion in 2018. The customer base is increasing due to changes in lifestyle as well as the products' low prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sweet and Savoury Snacks industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sweet and Savoury Snacks industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Morocco market research report includes
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as
- What is the market size of Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Morocco
- What are the major brands in Morocco
- How are manufacturers leveraging health and wellness trends like reduced sugar or organic sourcing
- How are manufacturers addressing consumer concerns over health and obesity
- As more consumers are spending more time at home to save money, how is this impacting retail sales for snacks
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
-- Extruded Snacks
- Fruit Snacks
- Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks
- Tortilla/Corn Chips
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Distribution data
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Serbia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Malaysia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in India
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the Czech Republic
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in China
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in France
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Indonesia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Singapore
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Israel