New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2014 -- Although according to trade sources the overall Dutch flavour taste is becoming more sweet-oriented, both sweet and savoury snacks have performed very well in 2013. Especially savoury snacks show strong growth, as none of the categories seem be impacted by the better-performing categories. Dutch people traditionally consume a lot of savoury snacks and are very open to new products and flavours.
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in India
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Japan
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Algeria
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Peru
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Greece
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Germany
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Singapore
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Turkey
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Cameroon
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Croatia