Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2013 -- This category benefits from the strong cultural importance of products such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios, walnuts and dates, which traditionally serve as appetisers in Arabic culture. On the other hand, products such as crisps and tortilla chips are also widely consumed in the United Arab Emirates. The category saw some innovation in terms of chips/crisps and new packaging formats recently. In chips/crisps new flavours were launched, driving product innovation, including Lay's Pizza flavour.
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2016
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the United Kingdom
- Dairy in United Arab Emirates
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Turkey
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Korea
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Africa
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Singapore
- United Kaipara Dairies Co (PSC) in Packaged Food (United Arab Emirates)
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017